Heeeyyoooo

What's up dawgs.  It's been over two years since the last time I posted here. Shame. 

Really glad to be able to post here again. I'm made a ton of progress over that time period.

I'm currently living in Okinawa and I only have 15 months left in the military out of my 5 year contract.


Even though I'm a corpsman I'm working at my Battalion's H&S working for S-1.

I made HM3 last March (2014) and I missed HM2 in March(2015) by 18 points.

I don't really have any goals left here in Okinawa military wise.  There's always the option to go for my FMF pin but it's a lot of effort for not much incentive except to say that I did it.  I have until August of 2016 to get it but I'll be heading back to the U.S. to separate in Nov of 2016, sooooo..


I turned 22 two months ago and that was pretty big. I don't really see myself being that old, and sometimes I find myself getting a reality check when I realize it's not weird to be attracted to a few of the docs in my battalion because they are only a few years older than me.

Well, I'm not really sure what else I can talk about right now, but I'll definitely be posting later even though I ALWAYS say that and never do.


We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts